- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Tax name key
- sven@simplyweb.es
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 days ago #67789
by sven@simplyweb.es
Tax name key was created by sven@simplyweb.es
Hi,
I set up the shop and it's running.
I came across the taxes but the tax name key is not correct.
The tax name key says IVA - which is the Spanish tax. I live in the Canary Islands which is Spain - but the tax here is called IGIC and not IVA.
Where can I change IVA to IGIC?
Thanks for your time.
Best regards
I set up the shop and it's running.
I came across the taxes but the tax name key is not correct.
The tax name key says IVA - which is the Spanish tax. I live in the Canary Islands which is Spain - but the tax here is called IGIC and not IVA.
Where can I change IVA to IGIC?
Thanks for your time.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 days ago - 14 years 2 days ago #67792
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Tax name key
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to create and use a new rate through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Taxes->'Manage Rates'"
I think that you'll just have to create and use a new rate through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Taxes->'Manage Rates'"
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sven@simplyweb.es
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds