Skip to main content

remove sign up form

More
14 years 19 hours ago #67847 by beatlebottoms
hi,

I have upgraded to business so I could remove the need to sign in. when I try to remove it I keep getting the following message
You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option.
Please note that in some cases this error can happen even though the checkout workflow is correct and it due to a user session issue. To solve the problem, please clear your browser cache and cookies and it should solve the problem.
Successfully Saved

I have cleared cache and cookies?

Thanks,

sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 19 hours ago #67849 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: remove sign up form
Hi,

Please try with another browser to save the configuration then.

Best regards,
Nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 19 hours ago - 14 years 19 hours ago #67850 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Sarah,

I think that you'll probably find your answer there :

If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 19 hours ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum