Skip to main content

Optimization urls with hikashop and joomla 2.5

More
13 years 11 months ago #68095 by jchorch
Hello friends!
I dont put nothing in the option: "SEF product name" to hide the url and simplify some urls.



Now I notice the product id in the url.
could remove the id of the url? How I can do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68183 by nicolas
You can't remove it with the SEF routing in HikaShop.

I think that if you use AceSef, you can have such SEF URLs though:
www.joomace.net/downloads/acesef/extensions/hikashop-acesef
The following user(s) said Thank You: jchorch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68268 by jchorch
thanks friend for your info!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum