- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
error's style: scrolling for see link in modal pop
google translate wrote: Hello friends!
When I add a product to the shopping cart opens the modal popup that says "continue shopping" or "see cart". but happens in my desktop monitor 22 'requires scrolling for see the link "see cart".
but I see it properly aligned in my netbook without scrollbar.
how I can fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It forces a width bigger than possible.
The width should not be set in the component.php file of the template.
I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on that one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...em-solved.html#64501
user amin.gomez wrote: 1.
Open component.php in your template folder
Find <body> and change it to
<body style="min-width: 200px">
Save that.
2.
Add this to your css
body > #rt-main div.rt-container { width: auto;}
step 2 it is not necesary for my template o.o
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.