- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Shop Options
13 years 11 months ago #68193
by kizza2
Shop Options was created by kizza2
I am wanting to set up a site where clients are able to enter there own products for sale and then pay for the listing. What I want them to do is enter title, description, price and be able to upload photos and then they need to be able to pay for the listing and it then gets added to the website. Does Hikashop have this capability? Thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #68216
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Shop Options
Hi,
I think that you'll find your answer there :
I think that you'll find your answer there :
Hope this will help you.We are currently working on HikaMarket.
HikaMarket is a component for Joomla/HikaShop which would add some new features, the two mains are : Multi-vendor and Front-End edition.
The first release of HikaMarket is planned for next month. The current beta does not allow to edit all fields for products (variants are not supported yet) but the price is already working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds