- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
Old virtumart urls still showing in redirect area?
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #68306
by woonydanny
Old virtumart urls still showing in redirect area? was created by woonydanny
Hi,
I have been running Hikashop for nearly a year now, but I still see in my joomla redirect lists alot of my old virtuemart urls.
How can i stop people accessing these?
clothes/dresses?page=shop.product_details&category_id=12&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=863
I have the VirtueMart Fallback Redirect Plugin enabled, shouldnt this redirect these old pages to new hikashop pages?
I have been running Hikashop for nearly a year now, but I still see in my joomla redirect lists alot of my old virtuemart urls.
How can i stop people accessing these?
clothes/dresses?page=shop.product_details&category_id=12&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=863
I have the VirtueMart Fallback Redirect Plugin enabled, shouldnt this redirect these old pages to new hikashop pages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68460
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Old virtumart urls still showing in redirect area?
Hi,
Yes, the "Virtuemart Fallback Redirect Plugin" is a system plugin which would catch virtuemart url and redirect the user to the HikaShop products.
You can unpublished the plugin to stop the redirections.
Regards,
Yes, the "Virtuemart Fallback Redirect Plugin" is a system plugin which would catch virtuemart url and redirect the user to the HikaShop products.
You can unpublished the plugin to stop the redirections.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds