- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
product name
13 years 11 months ago #68426
by Rebel
product name was created by Rebel
I don't know how it happened but I don't see the product name any more when I look at the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68448
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: product name
Hi,
Can you give a link to your website ?
Regards,
Can you give a link to your website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68470
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: product name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: product name
Hi,
You have a CSS problem.
The name is still displayed but a CSS rule change the text color to white.
in system-all.css:30
.system-transparent #content a, .mod-box-transparent a {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);
}
Regards,
You have a CSS problem.
The name is still displayed but a CSS rule change the text color to white.
in system-all.css:30
.system-transparent #content a, .mod-box-transparent a {
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68511
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: product name
oké, thank you.
I only haven't found jet where I can change it.
I only haven't found jet where I can change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68522
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: product name
yes, I found it. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds