Skip to main content

social payments

More
13 years 11 months ago #69048 by micuser
social payments was created by micuser
ok, i did a search but did not find anything on this, so i guess it is a feature request.

I would like to be able to offer coupon codes created through hika shop to users via social payments. By this i mean, tweets, facebook likes etc on products get the user a predetermined discount on a product or category. so if they facebook like a product they get %5, but if they also tweet it they get another %5 etc. Or a fixed discount for and social payment, all managed in the admin config section. basically an incentive (reward) to share a product.


I saw a few websites that let you create pay with tweets (create a button). but i would prefer to manage the whole thing through hika and the built in social features.

i used this site www.paywithatweet.com/sell.php to create a link on the front page to an article with a discount code. the catch is the article and code need to be constantly changed (daily or weekly depending on type of offer)

any advice or ideas on how to implement something like this are welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69163 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: social payments
I guess that it would require to modify completely the social networks plugin in HikaShop in order to generate on the fly a coupon when someone click on a like button.

I don't have a solution for that for you. It would require a development project.

You're the first one asking about that so for now it's not a priority. We'll see if we get more requests for that in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93694 by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic Re: social payments
Hi Nicolas,

That would be a great feature!
I've seen it o more sites and I saw it's available for Magento.

Regards

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93695 by janvankuijk
The following user(s) said Thank You: micuser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93700 by micuser
Replied by micuser on topic Re: social payments
nice, that is pretty much exactly what i was looking for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93701 by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic Re: social payments
I bought it, tried it, but I need help from the developer.
I'm curious.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93707 by markspend1
Replied by markspend1 on topic Re: social payments
Hello Guys i think that the appearance of social networking sites has guided to place a full fledged cash exchange system for products online.It means,actual products can be bought with actual cash using just your social networking identification, with single click.Thanks a lot!!


NY Web Design
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by markspend1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93767 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: social payments
I think that the payment gateways of social networks can only be used from within the social networks. So I don't think that you can do that for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum