Skip to main content

product window pane

More
13 years 11 months ago #69148 by dtenterprise
Hi, I have moved some products from a category and put them in the product category this now will not show properly as can bee seen in nwestrailerrental.co.uk I have no idea how to correct this anyone will help I would be grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69151 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: product window pane
Hi,

It's probably because your menu or module is configured to display product of a specific category which doesn't include the new category.
You should take a look a the menu or module which display this listing and change the category associated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum