- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Item page description title
13 years 11 months ago #69192
by nikmackey
Item page description title was created by nikmackey
I want to have a fixed title for the product description. I have added to the existing code
<?php
echo '<div class="section-title">Bouquet description</div>';
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
Which works fine. When an alternate characteristic is selected the title vanishes. I've tried adding a message above this which is visible on the initial load of the page but that to vanishes when a characteristic is selected.
Where else do I need to make this change to retain the description title in place?
Thanks
Crispin
<?php
echo '<div class="section-title">Bouquet description</div>';
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
Which works fine. When an alternate characteristic is selected the title vanishes. I've tried adding a message above this which is visible on the initial load of the page but that to vanishes when a characteristic is selected.
Where else do I need to make this change to retain the description title in place?
Thanks
Crispin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69294
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Item page description title
Hi nikmackey,
You have to add this line in the view "product / show" too.
Before:
You have to add this line in the view "product / show" too.
Before:
Code:
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikmackey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69502
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: Item page description title
Perfect, works a treat
Thanks you.
Thanks you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds