- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Info button on product options does not link
- mcfullerton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #69235
by mcfullerton
Info button on product options does not link was created by mcfullerton
I created product options by creating new products. I then added these options to a product. These options show up when I view the product, but the Info button next to each option does not have a link to display more info about that option. I noticed on the demo site, these info button pop up a modal screen with product option info.
How can I turn this on?
Thanks
How can I turn this on?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69270
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Info button on product options does not link
Hi mcfullerton,
To display the popup, you have to set the url of the option.
In HikaShop > Products, edit your option product and set the url of your option.
Then the popup will be displayed.
To display the popup, you have to set the url of the option.
In HikaShop > Products, edit your option product and set the url of your option.
Then the popup will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcfullerton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #69329
by mcfullerton
Replied by mcfullerton on topic Re: Info button on product options does not link
Thanks for answer!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds