- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
Issue For Product Price
- wirthconsulting
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #69323
by wirthconsulting
Issue For Product Price was created by wirthconsulting
Hello,
-> I have problem regarding 'Local fractional digits' and 'International fractional digits' parameters for Currency setting in Hikashop 1.6.0 backend.
-> When I am setting both the parameters values to 0 (zero) , then products which price is under 0.5 is converted to 0.00
For e.g. 0.40 becomes 0.00 , 0.30 becomes 00 and 0.9 becomes 1 etc.
-> Kindly suggest the solution for this issue regarding zero values of product when null fractional digits.
-> I have problem regarding 'Local fractional digits' and 'International fractional digits' parameters for Currency setting in Hikashop 1.6.0 backend.
-> When I am setting both the parameters values to 0 (zero) , then products which price is under 0.5 is converted to 0.00
For e.g. 0.40 becomes 0.00 , 0.30 becomes 00 and 0.9 becomes 1 etc.
-> Kindly suggest the solution for this issue regarding zero values of product when null fractional digits.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #69325
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Issue For Product Price
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to set your "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1 and it should be ok.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to set your "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1 and it should be ok.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wirthconsulting
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 11 months ago #69419
by wirthconsulting
Replied by wirthconsulting on topic Re: Issue For Product Price
- Still there is a issue for floating values of product.
- I have set "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1 but it will not convert floating values to decimal. so same problem will occur.
For e.g. if we have seet "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1
then, 0.50 becomes 0.5 , 0.40 becomes 0.4
- But Actually I want to convert floating values of product to decimal values.
- Kindly suggest and advice for issue of Hikashop currency setting for convert floating values to decimal.
- I have set "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1 but it will not convert floating values to decimal. so same problem will occur.
For e.g. if we have seet "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 1
then, 0.50 becomes 0.5 , 0.40 becomes 0.4
- But Actually I want to convert floating values of product to decimal values.
- Kindly suggest and advice for issue of Hikashop currency setting for convert floating values to decimal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #69437
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Issue For Product Price
Then you should maybe set "International fractional" and "Local fractional" digits options to 2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue For Product Price
I don't understand what you're trying to do.
What is a "floating value" for you ? And what is a "decimal value" for you ?
What is a "floating value" for you ? And what is a "decimal value" for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds