Hika Shop stopped working since I installed WHMCS
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #69629
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Hika Shop stopped working since I installed WHMCS was created by in2computing
Hikashop was showing the products fine until I installed WHMCS (shopping cart) for selling WebHosting and domains. 
I have also installed SSL in my site in2computing.com
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Yogi
I have also installed SSL in my site in2computing.com
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Yogi
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by in2computing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hika Shop stopped working since I installed WHMCS
Looking at the HTML, all I can say is that there are no menu hikashop options found for your menus. That's why HikaShop cannot display the products as it doesn't know how it should display them.
In such case, it's actually using the default Display options of the configuration. The simplest will be to enable an existing "Associated products listing for category listing menu XXX" in the "Modules to display under the main area" option of the Display tab of the configuration and that should hopefully make it work.
Otherwise, you can always recreate your menus...
In such case, it's actually using the default Display options of the configuration. The simplest will be to enable an existing "Associated products listing for category listing menu XXX" in the "Modules to display under the main area" option of the Display tab of the configuration and that should hopefully make it work.
Otherwise, you can always recreate your menus...
The following user(s) said Thank You: in2computing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 11 months ago #69794
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Replied by in2computing on topic Re: Hika Shop stopped working since I installed WHMCS
Spot on Nicolas...
It was silly of me to Unpublish the Content Menu items (I cant remember why I did that)... Its all fine now...
Thanks for your help... Really appreciate it...
It was silly of me to Unpublish the Content Menu items (I cant remember why I did that)... Its all fine now...
Thanks for your help... Really appreciate it...
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds