Skip to main content

Feature Request: Product Images in Cart Module

More
13 years 11 months ago #69639 by jesper
Hi

I was really wondering why we can't have product images shown in the cart module... It would be an awesome feature, and I guess it is not too hard to do as they are already on the checkout cart page.

Even though most pages show the cart module in a small space, some sites might have small enough images so that it makes sense to show them anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69660 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit and add some code to the Cart file of the Product view of the front-end template that you are currently using
Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69662 by jesper
If I could only do that. I have looked around and it seems the product images are not loaded in the view.html.php file of the product cart view, but they are in the checkout cart view.
If you can provide some simple code to add to the Cart file of the Product view, I will be more than happy to use that. But I cannot figure out how to do it without tampering with the view.html.php file of the product view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69665 by jesper
I just looked over the files once again, and confirmed that the images are not loaded in the product cart view, but only in the checkout cart view.
I hope this feature request will be considered for a future update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69885 by nicolas
There is already no product image being displayed on the cart module.
It's on our todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70444 by jesper
Sounds good, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum