- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Entry Registration Question
13 years 11 months ago #70046
by Awards4u
Entry Registration Question was created by Awards4u
Hi,
www.awards4u.ca/sport-flyers/how-to-order
I'm not sure why my Entry Registration won't work. It says Empty Cart. It should be going to the check out page. But what I'm trying to do is for the customer to Fill out the name and more information and it should sent that information to me in an e-mail. Is there a better way to do this?
Thanks for all your help,
www.awards4u.ca/sport-flyers/how-to-order
I'm not sure why my Entry Registration won't work. It says Empty Cart. It should be going to the check out page. But what I'm trying to do is for the customer to Fill out the name and more information and it should sent that information to me in an e-mail. Is there a better way to do this?
Thanks for all your help,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Entry Registration Question
Hi,
It actually goes to the checkout. Then it sees that you don't have any products in the cart and displays that error message.
It means that in your custom fields, you didn't select any product for them, or you did but the product has no stock.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do but did you consider using a product page with custom fields of the table "item" and not "entry" for your "how to order" page ?
It actually goes to the checkout. Then it sees that you don't have any products in the cart and displays that error message.
It means that in your custom fields, you didn't select any product for them, or you did but the product has no stock.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do but did you consider using a product page with custom fields of the table "item" and not "entry" for your "how to order" page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70168
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Re: Entry Registration Question
Hi Nicolas,
If I use the "Item" custom field then it will show up on my product page, which I don't want that to happen. "How to order" is where customers can go and put in information of what they want to order and that would be e-mailed to me. All I need are custom fields and what they enter that information is e-mailed to me. Is that possible? I hope you understand.
Thanks
If I use the "Item" custom field then it will show up on my product page, which I don't want that to happen. "How to order" is where customers can go and put in information of what they want to order and that would be e-mailed to me. All I need are custom fields and what they enter that information is e-mailed to me. Is that possible? I hope you understand.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Entry Registration Question
Then you should not use HikaShop for that but a form extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds