- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnail broken in product page
13 years 11 months ago #70548
by jnash
Thumbnail broken in product page was created by jnash
Hi first of all I would like to thank you for the briliant product, I have been using vmart for years but recently I have uploaded hikashop in one of my sites and wish to use the pro version for other sites.
One problem most of the product thumbnails showing correctly but some of the thumbnails are broken. I believe its something to do with the show file, but I am not sure which one and I also didnot keep a copy of code from that particular file, Could you please have a look and lead me to the right direction.
Example
australianhammocks.com.au/Categories-lis...duct/65-rainbow.html
One problem most of the product thumbnails showing correctly but some of the thumbnails are broken. I believe its something to do with the show file, but I am not sure which one and I also didnot keep a copy of code from that particular file, Could you please have a look and lead me to the right direction.
Example
australianhammocks.com.au/Categories-lis...duct/65-rainbow.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70687
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Thumbnail broken in product page
Hi,
In HikaShop > Configuration > Files, have you set a size for the images ?
I think that the problem come from your template which override the css property of HikaShop.
Try to add the following property in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, frontend css file (if the size was already set in the image configuration):
In HikaShop > Configuration > Files, have you set a size for the images ?
I think that the problem come from your template which override the css property of HikaShop.
Try to add the following property in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, frontend css file (if the size was already set in the image configuration):
Code:
#hikashop_main_image{
height: 200px !important;
}
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnash
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70691
by jnash
Replied by jnash on topic Re: Thumbnail broken in product page
Thank you very much. It worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds