Skip to main content

integrating with joomla

More
13 years 11 months ago #70881 by HikaFop
Could someone please tell me how to access joomla media folder fromm Hikashop end. I have downloaded all the images I need into joomla media folder But I cannot access these for my product images in the Hikashop end. I have to start downloading one by one again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71030 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: integrating with joomla
There is no option for that as the media manager of Joomla cannot be integrated in extensions. We will have to work on our own solution for that in the future.
For now, you will have to upload them via the HikaShop interface.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum