- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
ShoppingCart Module
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #71262
by LilKidzBoutique
ShoppingCart Module was created by LilKidzBoutique
Hi,
can anyone help me. I am having trouble with the alignment of text and tables in my shopping cart.
This would be a great help?
Much appreciated.
Thanks
can anyone help me. I am having trouble with the alignment of text and tables in my shopping cart.
This would be a great help?
Much appreciated.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by LilKidzBoutique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71359
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Hi,
These are just css problems, you have to edit the Hikashop css (System>Configuration>Display) in order to reduce the width of your elements.
For example, you can make login field smaller by editing this css file and add something like that:
You can then use the "inspect element" option of your browser or firebug to find the class and id to edit.
Here are some tips . Hope it helped
These are just css problems, you have to edit the Hikashop css (System>Configuration>Display) in order to reduce the width of your elements.
For example, you can make login field smaller by editing this css file and add something like that:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{
width:180px;
}
Here are some tips . Hope it helped
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71457
by LilKidzBoutique
Replied by LilKidzBoutique on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Hi Eliot - is this already in the css file which I have now located or do I put this in as a fresh command line? If so do I have to place it anywere specific?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71475
by LilKidzBoutique
Replied by LilKidzBoutique on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Sorry I found this part - but I changed it and nothing happened?
Any other help?
Any other help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71480
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Are you sure you saved the css?
Did you add it at the end of the file? You have too.
You should also check that the used css is now set to "custom".
Did you add it at the end of the file? You have too.
You should also check that the used css is now set to "custom".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #71494
by LilKidzBoutique
Hi.
Yes I saved it and its now called custom.
I have attached a copy of the CSS if that helps.
Ta
Replied by LilKidzBoutique on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Hi.
Yes I saved it and its now called custom.
I have attached a copy of the CSS if that helps.
Ta
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by LilKidzBoutique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
I can see your modification.
You need to flush your browser's cache before looking at the result or you won't see it.
You need to flush your browser's cache before looking at the result or you won't see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71673
by LilKidzBoutique
Replied by LilKidzBoutique on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Hi.
Sorry I have now changed the shopping cart to the left menu just for ease but now the margin is pushing the start to the middle of the menu width. How do I alter this please?
Thanks
Sorry I have now changed the shopping cart to the left menu just for ease but now the margin is pushing the start to the middle of the menu width. How do I alter this please?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Hi,
That's because of the CSS of your template.
More specifically, it's the line:
padding: 0 20px 0 25px;
of that code:
.leftcol div.module_menu div div div div, .leftcol div.module div div div div, .leftcol div.module_text div div div div {
background: none;
width: 150px;
padding: 0 20px 0 25px;
}
in the file www.lilkidzboutique.co.uk/templates/site...-12/css/template.css
If you remove it, it will display fine.
That's because of the CSS of your template.
More specifically, it's the line:
padding: 0 20px 0 25px;
of that code:
.leftcol div.module_menu div div div div, .leftcol div.module div div div div, .leftcol div.module_text div div div div {
background: none;
width: 150px;
padding: 0 20px 0 25px;
}
in the file www.lilkidzboutique.co.uk/templates/site...-12/css/template.css
If you remove it, it will display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LilKidzBoutique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #72399
by LilKidzBoutique
Replied by LilKidzBoutique on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Hi Yes this has fixed the Shopping cart part. but has now thrown out my search box at the top?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ShoppingCart Module
Please note that this is not a problem of HikaShop for of your template.
I'll answer you this time but please contact your template provider for further modifications to the CSS of your template.
You will need to add that CSS:
.module .search {
margin-left: 10px !important;
}
I'll answer you this time but please contact your template provider for further modifications to the CSS of your template.
You will need to add that CSS:
.module .search {
margin-left: 10px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds