- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Zone Issue -
13 years 11 months ago #71706
by SuzyBGood
Zone Issue - was created by SuzyBGood
Hi There,
I am trying to set a default State. I have set the Zone to Australia (in Zones)
When I go to Custom Fields/address_state I get the following error message "In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "country_France_73". However, that zone is unpublished. Please change your custom field accordingly."
So off I go to Country And it says Default Zone "Australia" Zone "Countries" and the preview looks fine. It has the pie chart image at the bottom that shows FRANCE? (11.8%)??
So I go off to Zones and make sure EVERYTHING is unpublished but Australia. And still the same issue.
Am I missing something?
Cheers,
Susan
I am trying to set a default State. I have set the Zone to Australia (in Zones)
When I go to Custom Fields/address_state I get the following error message "In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "country_France_73". However, that zone is unpublished. Please change your custom field accordingly."
So off I go to Country And it says Default Zone "Australia" Zone "Countries" and the preview looks fine. It has the pie chart image at the bottom that shows FRANCE? (11.8%)??
So I go off to Zones and make sure EVERYTHING is unpublished but Australia. And still the same issue.
Am I missing something?
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Zone Issue -
Hi,
In the database, the default value of the address_country field is France. When you display the options of the field, since you unpublished all the countries except Australia, only australia is displayed in the dropdown. That's why you see Australia there, even though the value is France.
The solution is simple. Save the field, and the new value will be saved in the database.
In the database, the default value of the address_country field is France. When you display the options of the field, since you unpublished all the countries except Australia, only australia is displayed in the dropdown. That's why you see Australia there, even though the value is France.
The solution is simple. Save the field, and the new value will be saved in the database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71726
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Re: Zone Issue -
Thanks Nic,
Didn't work. I saved it, didn't work.. still France. Published Canada, changed it to that, saved. No dice.. still has France. I suppose I need to figure out how to go to the DB?
Two steps forward... thanks for your help!
Susan
Didn't work. I saved it, didn't work.. still France. Published Canada, changed it to that, saved. No dice.. still has France. I suppose I need to figure out how to go to the DB?
Two steps forward... thanks for your help!
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Zone Issue -
Then it means that you have a MySQL error preventing you from saving the field options.
Turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again and that should display the error message if that's indeed the problem.
You can also change that value by editing the "field_default" value of the field in the hikashop_field table via your phpmyadmin.
Turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again and that should display the error message if that's indeed the problem.
You can also change that value by editing the "field_default" value of the field in the hikashop_field table via your phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds