- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Plugins
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #71813
by jhcorsair
Payment Plugins was created by jhcorsair
Am I to understand that the payment plugins are activated only with a business subscription to Hikashop?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jhcorsair.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71839
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Payment Plugins
Hi,
Payment method are available and works in every version of hikashop, including starter version.
Payment method are available and works in every version of hikashop, including starter version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71870
by jhcorsair
Replied by jhcorsair on topic Re: Payment Plugins
Then I guess I'm confused about the System > Payment Methods > HikaShop PayPal Payment Plugin administration page.
Down at the bottom it says "Access Level, Only from HikaShop Business".
What does this mean?
Down at the bottom it says "Access Level, Only from HikaShop Business".
What does this mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71931
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Payment Plugins
Access level is a Hikashop feature which allow you to make available some things to a specific group of user.
For example you can have multiple user group like "registered" and "visitor" and make a payment method avaible only for registered customers.
I hope it's clear
. This feature is available for many different things in hikashop like custom fields and so on...
For example you can have multiple user group like "registered" and "visitor" and make a payment method avaible only for registered customers.
I hope it's clear
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds