Skip to main content

Worldpay Business Gateway Not Showing

More
13 years 11 months ago #71880 by davec
I have looked at the similar posts here and believe I have covered all requirements. However the Worldpay payment option is not available until I have logged in. I have attached 2 screenshots one of the checkout congiguration and one for the Worldpay plugin. Would really appreciate some guidance with this please. Using Hika 1.6 and Joomla 2.5.7





Thanks

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72041 by Xavier
Hi Dave,

You will maybe find the solution in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/66901...up-before-login.html

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72141 by davec
Thanks for the reply, I will try this when I am back at my desk tomorrow morning.

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum