- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
Don't have table options in custom fields
- jwmartinez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72473
by jwmartinez
Don't have table options in custom fields was created by jwmartinez
Hi i'm trying to create some custom fields, but the only option I get in 'Table' is address. I dont have options for product, user, category or anything else. It this a bug or do I need to set something else.
Edit: Never mind, apparently everything I need on my site is in the commercial version of hikashop, but I still can afford it...
Edit: Never mind, apparently everything I need on my site is in the commercial version of hikashop, but I still can afford it...
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jwmartinez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72669
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Don't have table options in custom fields
Hi,
Yes it's in the commercial versions.
Yes it's in the commercial versions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds