Skip to main content

Synchronize on listing page

More
13 years 11 months ago #72541 by wzyefd
Is it right that I must disable the Synchronize option when I display a hikashop content mudule?
I want to make one module display the last products on each products listing depent on the category which the product belongs.
Must I make a lot of modules for each product listing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72818 by nicolas
For that use, you should leave the synchronize option turned on.
That way, the module listing will automatically use the category of the current listing to display the products.

Usually, you don't won't to activate it as the modules display latest products across all categories, best sales across all categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum