- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
orders listing
13 years 11 months ago #72609
by critta
orders listing was created by critta
When logged into site as a registered user, i view the orders the person has made. and they are in a list. and each second line is a different color.
as in 1st order grey, second yellow, 3rd grey 4th yellow. and so on
Where do i make the change so that i make them all the same?
Cheers
Jeff
as in 1st order grey, second yellow, 3rd grey 4th yellow. and so on
Where do i make the change so that i make them all the same?
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72665
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: orders listing
Hi,
I'm not sure I understood what you meant.
When you say "I logged", do you mean in the front end or backend?
To make this easier could you make me a screenshot of the given table?
I'm not sure I understood what you meant.
When you say "I logged", do you mean in the front end or backend?
To make this easier could you make me a screenshot of the given table?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72915
by critta
Replied by critta on topic Re: orders listing
logged in as a user i should have said.. so they are seeing it from the front end to view their orders.
I have attached a file.
when you look at the table you will see the orders have a different background for every second one.
Hope u can help.
Cheers
Jeff
I have attached a file.
when you look at the table you will see the orders have a different background for every second one.
Hope u can help.
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72916
by critta
Replied by critta on topic Re: orders listing
OK i think i have found it.. in the front end css...
.hikashop_carts .row0, .hikashop_orders .row0{
background-color: #F0F0F0;
It's all there.. just a matter of figuring it all out.
Sorry to waste your time...
Cheers
Jeff
.hikashop_carts .row0, .hikashop_orders .row0{
background-color: #F0F0F0;
It's all there.. just a matter of figuring it all out.
Sorry to waste your time...
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds