- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Badge on characteristics
13 years 11 months ago #72621
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Badge on characteristics was created by holm76
Hello again
A small requests that probably does not exist but might be an idea.
Is it possible to put a badge on a single characteristic, if for example sell a product in a whole box of eg ten units?
Or it could be you want to make an offer to purchase five and pay for four in a color?
A small requests that probably does not exist but might be an idea.
Is it possible to put a badge on a single characteristic, if for example sell a product in a whole box of eg ten units?
Or it could be you want to make an offer to purchase five and pay for four in a color?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #72671
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Badge on characteristics
Hi,
For the moment Hikashop can't apply discounts/badges for a single variant, so it's not possible
.
For the moment Hikashop can't apply discounts/badges for a single variant, so it's not possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72679
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Badge on characteristics
Thanks for the reply, I had not expected.
But it is as much an idea for future updates.
But it is as much an idea for future updates.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Badge on characteristics
The problem is that the badges are added with an overlay on top of the div where the images are displayed. So regardless of the images being displayed, the variants one or the main one, the badges are always displayed on the product page.
It won't be easy to do and that will also add complexity to the loading of the data of the badges. I'm not sure we want to do that. We'll need more feedback from other users to see if there is really a need for it.
I would recommend to do different products in such cases for now.
It won't be easy to do and that will also add complexity to the loading of the data of the badges. I'm not sure we want to do that. We'll need more feedback from other users to see if there is really a need for it.
I would recommend to do different products in such cases for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73076
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Badge on characteristics
Thanks for the reply ..
It was not meant as anything I ask, but more an idea for future developments.
But agree there is only me who want it it goes without saying.
If you do not wish you get nothing
It was not meant as anything I ask, but more an idea for future developments.
But agree there is only me who want it it goes without saying.
If you do not wish you get nothing
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds