Skip to main content

align text and price!

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72960 by jchorch
first of all, nico thanks you!! for the support with my project, here is done: -->ondagiftregalos.c0m.ar. :laugh:

Now, I want to make on my site a demo store to get other projects and whit other project i will buy the hikashop pack business.

For that, I need your help with some details...


The first detail would align product text and product price just like this screenshot:



I know I have to edit in backend / view / product / "listing_img_title"

these lines:

(but i not as it should be the code correctly).

<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
<!-- PRODUCT NAME -->
<span class="hikashop_product_name">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
</span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT NAME -->

HELP ME, MY HIKA FRIEND! :silly:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #73059 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that before modifying the code you should maybe :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Type of layout" to DIV and the "Number of columns" to 2

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73106 by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic Re: align text and price!
I must have expressed myself badly, I need to accommodate the text and price.

I have it so:

but I want it like this:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73397 by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic Re: align text and price!
:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73399 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: align text and price!
You first need to swap the price and the name in the listing_img_title file.

Then, you can add that CSS so that they both go on one line:
span.hikashop_product_name, span.hikashop_product_price_full {
display: inline !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: jchorch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum