Skip to main content

Content module/brand boxes size

More
13 years 10 months ago #73126 by keithyoung89
I have tried adjusting the size of the pane height in the DIV of the Content Module but the boxes diaplyed are too high - I need to close them up. Please see image attached. Presumably this is a CSS issue. Can you advise please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73142 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Product listing'"
- Set a smaller "Image height"

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73179 by keithyoung89
Thanks. I ended up changing image height/width in the Content Menu module settings. I found that trying to change the pane height had no effect so just left it blank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73308 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Then can you give me a link to your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73350 by keithyoung89
The shop is unavailable to the public on the live site whilst under development. This is a link to the test site www.youngcc.co.uk/jtest2/index.php?optio...t=listing&Itemid=197

As I say, this issue is now resolved but by all means take a look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum