Skip to main content

Where are the Override Files for Views located?

More
15 years 7 months ago #7320 by hdracing
Hi,

As the subject line states, where can I find the override files for all the various views? I would like to compare my changes to the original files without loosing any modifications that I've made.

Thanks,
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7321 by seb
In your template directory template/html/com_hikashop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7322 by nicolas
in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop to be more precise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7324 by hdracing
Thanks Nicolas,

I hope you have plans to increase your staffing soon because when Hikashop becomes the defacto e-commerce component for Joomla, which I'm sure it will before too long,:woohoo: you will be swamped with dumb questions like mine and it will be difficult to maintain the excellent response times we currently enjoy!

Regards,
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7327 by nicolas
If more people use it, we should get more sales and thus we should be able to increase our staff as well :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7329 by hdracing
I think the first two parts to that equation are a No-Brainer! (As those of us on this side of the pond might say)

Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum