- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Email text
13 years 11 months ago #73220
by djneilly
Email text was created by djneilly
Hi Team,
How do I change the in the auto emails to my text.
Regards,
Neil
How do I change the in the auto emails to my text.
Regards,
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73224
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Email text
Hi,
I don't understand precisely your question but I think you want to do translation override.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation (see: How to modify translations for my precise case ?)
Regards,
I don't understand precisely your question but I think you want to do translation override.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation (see: How to modify translations for my precise case ?)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73233
by djneilly
Replied by djneilly on topic Re: Email text
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Email text
You indeed need to create a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73238
by djneilly
Replied by djneilly on topic Re: Email text
Thankyou team. Worked a treat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds