Skip to main content

HikaShop Quick Icon

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #73466 by jwmartinez
UPDATE
Plugin now available at joomla.org under extension specific for hikashop.


I know there is another plugin that will show all of hikashop links under the quic icons of the control panel, but I needed to create this, so now I'm sharing if someone need it.
Hope it help some of you.

I submitted to joomla.org extensions but still pending so here is the file until it shows on their site.

Quick and simple admin plugin to access HikaShop directly from the control panel. Just a simple and clean access icon that links to the HikaShop Dashboard.


This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jwmartinez. Reason: Updated information
The following user(s) said Thank You: protorob, viocassel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73471 by reace
Replied by reace on topic Re: HikaShop Quick Icon
hmm , not seem to work with joomla 1.5 :\

Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

cheers.

you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73472 by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic Re: HikaShop Quick Icon
Sorry haven't tested on 1.5, just on 2.5, forgot to mention that... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #73761 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Quick Icon
That's great. Thanks for sharing that jwmartinez.

The onGetIcons plugin event that jwmartinez used for his plugin did not exist on Joomla 1.5 so you won't be able to use the plugin on 1.5 even if you made it possible to install it on 1.5.
Looking at the code, it is apparently already compatible with Joomla 3.0 .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78887 by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Just to bring it forward, for the ones who haven't see it :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83583 by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
UPDATE
Plugin now available at joomla.org under extension specific for hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120317 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Just downloaded The Hikashop qiuck Icon - does not seem to work on Joomla 3.1.5

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120322 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Hi,

Just downloaded where ?
In this forum thread or in the extension Joomla directory page ?
( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/22689 )

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120325 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
I downloaded from the Joomla extensions directory page first - then did some search and found this tread and tried this one as well. Maybe it has to do with the Joomla 3.1.5 - lots of problems switching from 3.1.1 to 3.1.4 to 3.1.5 (as you may well know).

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120353 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Hi,

You have to check that the plugin is right published.
I test the plugin in a Joomla 3 plugin and it works (when published). After that, there is no icon in J3 (but there is one in J2.5).

So I made i little J3 compatible version

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120370 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Hello - when installing I get error - the index.html is missing - I added that and installation was succesful. I checked the published status - but still don't see the quick icons in the System Controlpanel - Dashboard...

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120386 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I update the zip in my previous thread.

I am using Joomla 3.1.5 and I don't have any problem:


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120390 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Thanks - it's working!

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #200264 by jcroce
Replied by jcroce on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
I'm having a problem that may be related to Quick Icon. When I try to upgrade joomla from 2.5.28 to 3.4.1, I get stuck at 86% every time. The site disappears from the front and on the back there is limited functionality, but still mostly broken. I noticed this message on one of the few admin pages I can access after the failed upgrade:
Maintenance
PLG_QUICKICON_JOOMLAUPDATE_ERROR
PLG_QUICKICON_EXTENSIONUPDATE_ERROR

Has anyone heard of this plugin preventing the upgrade from 2.5 to 3.x?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200266 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Quick Icon
Hi,

You have two errors for the quick icon, yes ; but they are not HikaShop quick icons.
It is the "joomla update" quick icon and the "extension update" quick icon.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum