- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Menu: show individual categories
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73586
by keithyoung89
Menu: show individual categories was created by keithyoung89
I created a menu using standard Joomla! menu functionality whhich includes a Categories item. When clicked, the categories display in the main content area for the customer to select. However, I would like the individual categories listed within the shop menu to improve shop navigation. I can't see how to achieve this. Could I have some advice please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73798
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu: show individual categories
You can't have that as menu items, but you can have a category listing module display on the left similarily to the menu items module.
You can find an example on our demo website and some documentation for that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
You can find an example on our demo website and some documentation for that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithyoung89
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #73832
by keithyoung89
Replied by keithyoung89 on topic Re: Menu: show individual categories
Thanks - just what I wanted. Is t possible to use the DIV display style but with no images please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74093
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu: show individual categories
Yes. In the hikashop options of your menu/module you can set the "item box layout" option to "title".
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithyoung89
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds