- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Stripe Payment Plugin?
Have you considered developing a Stripe payment plugin for Hikashop?
stripe.com/
Its one of the only affordable Paypal alternatives I've ever seen that's available in our country (Canada). I'd love to have it integrated with Hikashop!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You're the first one to ask. We can add it to the list of wished payment gateways. That list is growing faster than we can do them, so if that's something you would like to see sooner than later, you can also have it developed by a 3rd party developer.
We have documentation for developers in our documentation regarding payment plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No change of our side. Still a lot of plugins and functionalities to develop.
Maybe Jeremynsl or Toylight have developed the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: We started working on a plugin for that. It should normally be available in next release of HikaShop in January/February.
Is this still being worked on to be included with HikaShop or will cmstechs be the only one available? When I add HikaMarket soon (2-3 months), I plan on adding Stripe as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When does thius version come out? That has stripe? I have a project I plan to start in the next week and want to use this solution. And will it come with all versions? (minus free) or just business?
Thanks
Dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And to anyone that hasn't tried Stripe, I really recommend it. It's a very easy-to-use alternative to Paypal or complicated merchant accounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
jeremynsl wrote: Just wanted to say thanks again for making the Stripe plugin! I mean, it did take 18 months but it's still really appreciated
And to anyone that hasn't tried Stripe, I really recommend it. It's a very easy-to-use alternative to Paypal or complicated merchant accounts.
Did your conversions go up after you started using Stripe ?
Now I only use Paypal, and I loose some orders because some customers just find Paypal to complicated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.