- Posts: 2334
- Thank you received: 403
Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
13 years 8 months ago #84321
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Hi codewarrior,
I'm sorry for the long wait, since I'm also a student I was on exam and couldn't find time to help you.
I'm currently looking at your website and I must admit eXtplorer isn't really convenient for working on 1000 lines files... (quite laggy, long update etc...)
Would it be possible for you to give me an FTP access?
I'm sorry for the long wait, since I'm also a student I was on exam and couldn't find time to help you.
I'm currently looking at your website and I must admit eXtplorer isn't really convenient for working on 1000 lines files... (quite laggy, long update etc...)
Would it be possible for you to give me an FTP access?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87417
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
For those interested, the problem is now fixed.
If you have the issues, just download the last version of the file attached.
If you have the issues, just download the last version of the file attached.
Attachment not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88023
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Thanks Eliot, but could you please be more explicit about where to put this file ?
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
You should put it in the folder administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88666
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Nicolas, this table widget is really problematic, and I loose my face with my client :
- the widget is unpublished at each save,
- I can't add more than 4 lines, if I click Add icon I get the 5th that is not added,
... and it replace one item of the table !
- options on Customers do not save, it's still "Last customer" option which is saved,
- What are : Specific options, Compare and Options of the table for ?? I understand them for an item, but not for the table !
Thanks for your help on this 3 month topic.
Regards
- the widget is unpublished at each save,
- I can't add more than 4 lines, if I click Add icon I get the 5th that is not added,
... and it replace one item of the table !
- options on Customers do not save, it's still "Last customer" option which is saved,
- What are : Specific options, Compare and Options of the table for ?? I understand them for an item, but not for the table !
Thanks for your help on this 3 month topic.
Regards
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
As far as I know, all the issues you list are already solved on our end. All the fixes are included in HikaShop 2.1 which we just released.
So I would recommend to simply update and that should be good.
(the configuration areas for the table should not be displayed indeed and they are not with the new version)
So I would recommend to simply update and that should be good.
(the configuration areas for the table should not be displayed indeed and they are not with the new version)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #90425
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Hello Nicolas,
I made the update, but I still have problems with this Widget.
When I edit my existing table :
- the "Save" with OK button do not close or save the changes, when I edit a field
- the "Add" button edit the 2nd line. And I'm in the previous situation (no save).
I deleted (once more) my existing table widget, and it's still not working properly, when I create a new table :
- when I add a widget and select "Table" display, a popup with "Please configure your first row" appears.
After configurations, when I click on "OK" button, there is no effect.
If I click on the cancel "X" after the save, the row is not saved.
Thanks for help !
Regards
I made the update, but I still have problems with this Widget.
When I edit my existing table :
- the "Save" with OK button do not close or save the changes, when I edit a field
- the "Add" button edit the 2nd line. And I'm in the previous situation (no save).
I deleted (once more) my existing table widget, and it's still not working properly, when I create a new table :
- when I add a widget and select "Table" display, a popup with "Please configure your first row" appears.
After configurations, when I click on "OK" button, there is no effect.
If I click on the cancel "X" after the save, the row is not saved.
Thanks for help !
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90921
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Hi there,
I just checked on your website and the bug was as obvious as sneaky.
Your "tableform" view was edited thanks to the Hikashop view editor.
So the old file was still used instead of the fixxed one.
I delete your customization and everything is working fine now
I just checked on your website and the bug was as obvious as sneaky.
Your "tableform" view was edited thanks to the Hikashop view editor.
So the old file was still used instead of the fixxed one.
I delete your customization and everything is working fine now
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #91482
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
Thanks it works fine now.
Of course !
I haven't checked, because I edited the file directly
Of course !
I haven't checked, because I edited the file directly
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds