- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
calender does not working
13 years 10 months ago #74017
by Ripon
calender does not working was created by Ripon
i have added a field which can input date by clicking in a calender tag. it is working all except internet explorer. what can i do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74153
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: calender does not working
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't think this problem is related to Hikashop so we cannot help you.
Moreover with a description of your problem like this it's quite difficult to help you since you don't even name the calendar plugin you are using.
I'm sorry but I don't think this problem is related to Hikashop so we cannot help you.
Moreover with a description of your problem like this it's quite difficult to help you since you don't even name the calendar plugin you are using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74370
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: calender does not working
If you could give a link to the page where you have your custom field of the type "date" we could have a look but I'm afraid that there is a high chance that the problem comes from the calendar library itself which is in joomla and used by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds