- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
[SOLVED] Taxes seems to be wrong calculated
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74280
by mike
[SOLVED] Taxes seems to be wrong calculated was created by mike
Hello there
I have a question about the taxes: I'm planning a Shop here in Switzerland and for my merchandise, there is always the same Tax amount required (8.0%). I defined a Tax Rate Entry for Switzerland that say's 8%.
If I have something in my Cart, the taxes seems to be wrong calculated.
For a total product price of 1000 SFr. there should be a Tax of 80 SFr. but there is something else (MWST = Mehrwehrtsteuer = Taxes).
Or is this "MWST" something else? From where does this Amount comes (-> see Screenshot).
Best regards
Mike
I have a question about the taxes: I'm planning a Shop here in Switzerland and for my merchandise, there is always the same Tax amount required (8.0%). I defined a Tax Rate Entry for Switzerland that say's 8%.
If I have something in my Cart, the taxes seems to be wrong calculated.
For a total product price of 1000 SFr. there should be a Tax of 80 SFr. but there is something else (MWST = Mehrwehrtsteuer = Taxes).
Or is this "MWST" something else? From where does this Amount comes (-> see Screenshot).
Best regards
Mike
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74490
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Taxes seems to be wrong calculated
Hi mike,
The tax amount is correct, the price 1000 SFr is the price with all the taxes included.
If you do the following calcul: 1000-74.07 = 925.73 (your price without taxes) then 925.73 * 8 / 100 = 74.07 => 925.73 + 74.07 = 1000.
The tax amount is correct, the price 1000 SFr is the price with all the taxes included.
If you do the following calcul: 1000-74.07 = 925.73 (your price without taxes) then 925.73 * 8 / 100 = 74.07 => 925.73 + 74.07 = 1000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74492
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re: Taxes seems to be wrong calculated
Yes... sry... I'm so stupid! Never mind! :blush:
Thank you!
Best regards
Mike
Thank you!
Best regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds