- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Nested Options
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74878
by RIchardkl
Nested Options was created by RIchardkl
I went to the demo site and set up two items with options and I optioned the first to the second, when I displayed the item it only display the options and not the options option.
What I need to do accually is based on a options selected I need to display a second option. Can that be done in this cart?
Thanks,
Richard
What I need to do accually is based on a options selected I need to display a second option. Can that be done in this cart?
Thanks,
Richard
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by RIchardkl. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #75030
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Nested Options
Hi Richard,
I don't think that it's possible, if you want an option for your product you should just set it to THIS product and not the option of this product.
I don't think that it's possible, if you want an option for your product you should just set it to THIS product and not the option of this product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
13 years 10 months ago #75431
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Re: Nested Options
Just had to say, this really is one of the coolest little-known features of HikaShop. Pretty powerful stuff having multiple products be able to be a configurable option on another product. It's like a built-in product configurator and the way HikaShop handles this in the checkout is perfect.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds