- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products
13 years 10 months ago #74893
by tlima314
Related Products was created by tlima314
Hi,
Thank you Hikashop for all your help. You guys rock.
I tried setting up a related products module to be displayed underneath a product. I have set it up and it is working on the product page except that it is also showing up in my category pages.
I would like the related products module to show up only on product pages.
I'm sure I am making some bonehead mistake. Thanks for any help.
Thank you Hikashop for all your help. You guys rock.
I tried setting up a related products module to be displayed underneath a product. I have set it up and it is working on the product page except that it is also showing up in my category pages.
I would like the related products module to show up only on product pages.
I'm sure I am making some bonehead mistake. Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #74984
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Related Products
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to unpublish this module through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules->"'Your module'".
All your module that you want to display underneath a product will be managed through"Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'Modules under the product page'".
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to unpublish this module through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules->"'Your module'".
All your module that you want to display underneath a product will be managed through"Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'Modules under the product page'".
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 9 months ago #83343
by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Related Products
I'm having this same issue. If I unplublish the module in Hikashop->Display->Content modules then the Related Products module doesn't show up any where. Looking at Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->"Modules under the product page" shows the module as published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83437
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related Products
Hi,
The "published" on the "Modules under the product page" is not a real "published". It's an activation of the module for the special place which is : under the product page.
Regards,
The "published" on the "Modules under the product page" is not a real "published". It's an activation of the module for the special place which is : under the product page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 9 months ago #83474
by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Related Products
Where "under the product page"? I'm not following what you mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83565
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related Products
Hi,
"under the product page" is, below the product page when you are in a product page.
I thought that you wanted to display the related product under the product page, because it's the subject of this topic.
Regards,
"under the product page" is, below the product page when you are in a product page.
I thought that you wanted to display the related product under the product page, because it's the subject of this topic.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds