- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 2
Inserted Products to articles - Alignment
13 years 10 months ago #75075
by dlarge
Inserted Products to articles - Alignment was created by dlarge
Hi,
I have used the product button to insert products into a number of articles which is working very well though I have a slight issue with getting everything aligned as i want.
I have my page set as below, but I want the first two lines centered and the bottom line justified, but I can only get all the lines the same - either centered or justified. Is it possible to do what I want?
Thanks
Dave
I have used the product button to insert products into a number of articles which is working very well though I have a slight issue with getting everything aligned as i want.
I have my page set as below, but I want the first two lines centered and the bottom line justified, but I can only get all the lines the same - either centered or justified. Is it possible to do what I want?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #75080
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Inserted Products to articles - Alignment
Hi Dave,
Can you show me what you really want to do with some screenshots ?
Can you show me what you really want to do with some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75114
by dlarge
Replied by dlarge on topic Re: Inserted Products to articles - Alignment
Hi Mohamed,
I have attached two screen shots. The first one - is a joomla article with a product inserted, and as you can see the description below the product is centered. Ideally I would like the text fully justified or left aligned below the centered product.
I have attached how it looks on the product page and you can see the description text is left aligned which is what im after.
At the end of the day its no big deal but if its easy to do then would like to give it a go.
Thanks
Dave
I have attached two screen shots. The first one - is a joomla article with a product inserted, and as you can see the description below the product is centered. Ideally I would like the text fully justified or left aligned below the centered product.
I have attached how it looks on the product page and you can see the description text is left aligned which is what im after.
At the end of the day its no big deal but if its easy to do then would like to give it a go.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #75232
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Inserted Products to articles - Alignment
If you just want to justify or align your product description to the left you'll just have to add some CSS like :
Or like :
Hope this will help you
.
Code:
.hikashop_inserted_product .hikashop_product_description {
text-align: left;
}
Code:
.hikashop_inserted_product .hikashop_product_description {
text-align: justify;
}
Hope this will help you
The following user(s) said Thank You: dlarge
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds