- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
13 years 10 months ago #75537
by fan4chevy
Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am setting up my cart and I am finding that the joomla search box is not finding any of the products or categories.
How do I get the search box to find my products and cats?
Charles
I am setting up my cart and I am finding that the joomla search box is not finding any of the products or categories.
How do I get the search box to find my products and cats?
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
You need to publish and configure the hikashop products and categories search plugins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fan4chevy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75637
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
Being I have you here. Do you know how I can fix the issue where I have two category links side by side as seen in this image attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75761
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
That's a CSS issue.
You need to add the CSS code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item { float: none !important; }
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.
You need to add the CSS code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item { float: none !important; }
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75771
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
That worked, but what part makes the category default to show subcategories rather than just a link and then when you click the link it then opens the subcategories.
See attached image on how the bmx parts link automatically shows the sub cats.
See attached image on how the bmx parts link automatically shows the sub cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
It's the option "Show sub categories" of your module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75806
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
Where is this located. I put no child in areas I could find it and it never changed it, so I must be in the wrong place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75937
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats
Hi,
It's in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the module displaying these elements and change the value of the option "Show sub categories"
It's in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the module displaying these elements and change the value of the option "Show sub categories"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds