- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Product Diplay with No Taxes
13 years 10 months ago #75959
by jerrico
Product Diplay with No Taxes was created by jerrico
I want my product to display with no taxes in a product listing for a category - and have the taxes be added upon checkout.
shopstonefort.riverworksmarketinggroup.net/store
I have selected "No Taxes" in the configuration - display page and it is still showing up in the category listing. What do I need to change?
I have not selected a zone - as this tax will apply to everyone.
I have selected "No Taxes" in the configuration - display page and it is still showing up in the category listing. What do I need to change?
I have not selected a zone - as this tax will apply to everyone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76103
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Diplay with No Taxes
Hi,
You can edit the properties of your listing in HikaShop > Display > Content menus/modules and change the value of the option "Show taxed prices".
You can edit the properties of your listing in HikaShop > Display > Content menus/modules and change the value of the option "Show taxed prices".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds