Skip to main content

Add to cart display pop up issue

More
13 years 10 months ago #76295 by rodc
Hi
I'm new to Hika and I am using the template cd_cloudbase2_j25. I am going out of my mind. The pop up screen giving the option of continue shopping or check out is not working. Please help me. I tried VirtueMart but your product looks good.

Thank you
Rod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76412 by Jerome
Hi,

What is not working in your popup ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76488 by rodc
Hi. When you click the button Add to Cart, nothing happens on the screen. It doesn't go to the shopping cart. If I click on the product it will go to the description screen where I click on the add to cart button which then takes me directly to the shopping cart. No pop up asking to continue shopping or check out. Hope this makes sense.
The attached screen shots show the product and when I click add to cart goes directly to the shopping cart.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76523 by Jerome
Hi,

I see two possibilities.
The first one is that the popup option is not activated.
The second one is that there are some javascript errors in the page so, the HikaShop javascript does not processed well.

With a link to your store, we could give you more information and find the right fix.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76581 by rodc
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Here is my link to the testsite.
www.fairiesoftheforests.com.au/TESTSITE

Regards
Rod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76620 by rodc
Hi I think I found the problem. It was the turn on pop up but now my problem is the size of the pop up. It is too wide where the user has to scroll to the right to check out. The width is currently 500 but needs to be wider. Where do i I change the width of the pop up window.

Thank you inadvance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76625 by Jerome
Hi,

Your popup content big width came from gantry.
Code:
body { min-width:960px; }

You can edit the view "checkout / notice" and add some html into.
Something like:
Code:
<style type="text/css"> body { min-width:200px !important; width: 100%; } </style>

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76627 by rodc
Thank you for the quick reply. sorry I feel stupid. Where do I find the order/notice to change the style.

So sorry to bother but really appreciate your help.
Rod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76806 by rodc
Sorry to bother you but I'm still trying to find where I can change the pop up box so I can see both "continue shopping" and "checkout" buttons.

thank you in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76808 by rodc
I think I need to change the CSS elements of - id="hikashop_notice_box_content"
Where do I find this element in what css file. I have been searching for it in the front end and back end CSS but no luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76907 by Xavier
Hi,

To change a view, you have to go in HikaShop > Display > Views ans edit the view wanted.
Be careful to change the view in the good one template.

www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#pagination

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77149 by rodc
Hi
I am still having the same problem. I cannot find where to change the code. I also see that this is a common problem but no real solution - www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/20304...adding-to-cartq.html

Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77187 by Jerome
Hi,

Go into "Display > Views".
In the search text input, type : "notice" and click GO.
You would have several result for several templates.
At the top right, select in the drop down the template that you are using for your front-end.
After that, you would just have one line for your search.
Click on the link "notice".

You can now edit the view "checkout / notice".

At the beginning of the file, you can copy/paste the code that I gave you.
Click on save and the view "checkout / notice" would be override with your customization.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77197 by rodc
Thank you for your help but I discovered the answer to this particular template. I had to adjust the gantry.css with the line -
/* Grid Container */.rt-container {margin: 0 auto;width: 200px;}
That fixed it.
Thank you again for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum