- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
Account activation link -> No such account!
- eskimoroll
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76557
by eskimoroll
Account activation link -> No such account! was created by eskimoroll
I'm getting unfortunate behaviour, the activation email link gives this error message: There is no such account in our database or the account has already been activated.
Note: From the console I can see the new user has been created, but not activated.
My setup:
PHP: 5.3.17
Joomla: 2.5.8
HikaShop: 1.6.0
I've found a few threads on this subject, but they were resolved by re-installing previous versions: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/54251...r-accounts-page.html
Anyone have/resolve this problem?
Note: From the console I can see the new user has been created, but not activated.
My setup:
PHP: 5.3.17
Joomla: 2.5.8
HikaShop: 1.6.0
I've found a few threads on this subject, but they were resolved by re-installing previous versions: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/54251...r-accounts-page.html
Anyone have/resolve this problem?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by eskimoroll.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76691
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Account activation link -> No such account!
Hi,
Re-installing previous version ?!
I see that do not use the last HikaShop version, so, at the contrary, I would recommend you to update HikaShop.
Regards,
Re-installing previous version ?!
I see that do not use the last HikaShop version, so, at the contrary, I would recommend you to update HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds