Skip to main content

Disable link onproduct image

More
13 years 10 months ago #76711 by av.opticom
How can I disable the link on the product image in a product listing. In other words, I'd like the make the photos not clickable and have the link to the product details be through the title only.

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76837 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Disable link onproduct image
Hi,

If you want to remove the link to the product page only on the image, the best is to edit the view "product / listing_img_title" (I think you're using this one).
At the beginning you would find the block for "<!-- PRODUCT IMG -->".
There is in this block, the link to the product page, just for the image.
So you can remove the line "<a href="..." and the other line "</a>" and the link on the image would disappear.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum