- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal express checkout.........?
13 years 10 months ago #76857
by Kinglypet
PayPal express checkout.........? was created by Kinglypet
Hey Team,
Hope you are all well!
So I have just had a site built with Joomla and am using Hika.
I would like to add an express paypal checkout button to the site/cart/Hika area, but am not sure if I can....?
(Well I have been told I can't with Hika).
I have added 3 files for you to look at. You will see my idea.
Can anyone confoirm this for me?
Cheers,
KP
Hope you are all well!
So I have just had a site built with Joomla and am using Hika.
I would like to add an express paypal checkout button to the site/cart/Hika area, but am not sure if I can....?
(Well I have been told I can't with Hika).
I have added 3 files for you to look at. You will see my idea.
Can anyone confoirm this for me?
Cheers,
KP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76963
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic PayPal express checkout.........?
Hi,
Actually HikaShop don't support PayPal Express checkout, it's on our to do list, but we have not time for this now.
If you add a button express checkout, you will no have any order created, etc.
If you wan't this plugin in few times, you can implement it yourself, or ask to a third developper.
You can find some documentation for developer here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Actually HikaShop don't support PayPal Express checkout, it's on our to do list, but we have not time for this now.
If you add a button express checkout, you will no have any order created, etc.
If you wan't this plugin in few times, you can implement it yourself, or ask to a third developper.
You can find some documentation for developer here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77265
by Kinglypet
Replied by Kinglypet on topic PayPal express checkout.........?
Thanks for your reply!
So can't I have PayPal express anywhere on the site?
Cheers!
So can't I have PayPal express anywhere on the site?
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77280
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PayPal express checkout.........?
Hi,
As Xavier said, there is no "PayPal express" plugin for the moment.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/65831-ex...l.html?lang=en#65854
Regards,
As Xavier said, there is no "PayPal express" plugin for the moment.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/65831-ex...l.html?lang=en#65854
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77376
by Kinglypet
Replied by Kinglypet on topic PayPal express checkout.........?
OK, straight shooting!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds