- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
re-direct to url after checkout
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #77094
by langkatech
re-direct to url after checkout was created by langkatech
I am testing, and noticed that once I have paid I am re-directed to a blank page. If my cart is empty it goes to the right page. That works great. After checkout though I would like to go to a thank you page and maybe offer a discount for their next purchase, or at least be directed back to the homepage. Where is this done at?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 10 months ago #77126
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic re-direct to url after checkout
I think I figured this out... its in the payment plugin. The cancel and return areas. However mine won't let me update them. I tried disabling them but they just freeze. I post a topic on that...
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-payment-plugin.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-payment-plugin.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds