- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
Payment plugin
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #77120
by langkatech
Payment plugin was created by langkatech
My payment plugins aren't allowing updates anymore.. they just freeze, I can still navigate to other areas like products.. and other areas in Joomla but I can't update anything within the payment plugin specifically the Paypal ones.
Also is there a way to sort topics in "my topics" so that they show up in the order they were posted? I.E the newest ones on top and the oldest ones at the bottom?
Also is there a way to sort topics in "my topics" so that they show up in the order they were posted? I.E the newest ones on top and the oldest ones at the bottom?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77174
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment plugin
Hi,
Which pages are freezing ? in the front-end ? in the back-end ?
I understand that you have a problem but I don't understand exactly what it is.
About the forum, the "my topics" show your topics in the order of the "latest post", starting from the most recent.
Regards,
Which pages are freezing ? in the front-end ? in the back-end ?
I understand that you have a problem but I don't understand exactly what it is.
About the forum, the "my topics" show your topics in the order of the "latest post", starting from the most recent.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 10 months ago #77258
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic Payment plugin
Sorry I should have been more specific. The back end. When I bring up the plugin, in this case paypal pro, I can't put in a cancel or return url. And I can't alter anything else in it. The save and the cancel buttons don't work either. I can navigate to products or other places within joomla but not update the plugin. The front end works great. I have a sandbox account with paypal and everything seems to be working through them.
Thanks for the info on the my topics postings too.
Thanks for the info on the my topics postings too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment plugin
Hi,
I can't reproduce this problem in my local website.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Would it be possible to have a backend access to your store in order to test it and fix it ? (you can send it to me by private message)
Thanks
I can't reproduce this problem in my local website.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Would it be possible to have a backend access to your store in order to test it and fix it ? (you can send it to me by private message)
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77637
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment plugin
Hi,
Your Joomla default editor (CodeMirror) generates some javascript errors.
So, every pages in Joomla with an editor, like payment plugins configuration, category edition, product edition, could not work.
The javascript error broke all javascript execution in the page so, Joomla buttons does not work.
I changed your default editor to : none. And all works fine now.
That was not an HikaShop issue.
Regards,
Your Joomla default editor (CodeMirror) generates some javascript errors.
So, every pages in Joomla with an editor, like payment plugins configuration, category edition, product edition, could not work.
The javascript error broke all javascript execution in the page so, Joomla buttons does not work.
I changed your default editor to : none. And all works fine now.
That was not an HikaShop issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 10 months ago #77656
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic Payment plugin
Thanks,
I would have never thought to do that. I wonder what happened to make that editor stop working. Its the only one I have used setting up the site.
Thank you.
I would have never thought to do that. I wonder what happened to make that editor stop working. Its the only one I have used setting up the site.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds