Skip to main content

Separate login from registration

More
13 years 10 months ago #77310 by erik_jung
Hello,

Is there a way to separate the login form from the registration form.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77386 by further
I have a login module running apart from the registration form. That way when people return to the store they can simply login instead of having to add an item to the cart first. Is that what you are referring to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77424 by erik_jung
Yes that is what I meant. In fact I managed to figure it out by simply enabling the Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin dough!!! Anyway thanks for your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum