- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Paymill payment plugin
13 years 10 months ago #77628
by river
Paymill payment plugin was created by river
Any plans of creating a Paymill Payment plugin for hikashop ?
www.paymill.com
Paymill is the European version of US payment solution Stripe.
www.paymill.com
Paymill is the European version of US payment solution Stripe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77631
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paymill payment plugin
Hi,
I have added "paymill" in the payment plugin TODO list.
We don't have any plans for this specific payment plugin. The API looks good but when have a big list and I can't say when a plugin would be integrate, if we did it.
If you really needs this payment plugin, you can contact us for an inquiry.
Regards,
I have added "paymill" in the payment plugin TODO list.
We don't have any plans for this specific payment plugin. The API looks good but when have a big list and I can't say when a plugin would be integrate, if we did it.
If you really needs this payment plugin, you can contact us for an inquiry.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds