- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Not Show Price Or Free In Cart
13 years 10 months ago #77795
by fan4chevy
Not Show Price Or Free In Cart was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am trying to set up the cart on a website where I want to have it be an online brochure catalog rather than an add to cart.
How do I get it to remove the 'Free' when I have pricing at 0.
I am trying to set up the cart on a website where I want to have it be an online brochure catalog rather than an add to cart.
How do I get it to remove the 'Free' when I have pricing at 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77825
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Not Show Price Or Free In Cart
Hi,
You can override the translation of: FREE_PRICE="Free"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
You can override the translation of: FREE_PRICE="Free"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds