- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
HikaShop With Joomla 3.0
13 years 10 months ago #77989
by fan4chevy
HikaShop With Joomla 3.0 was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am building a Joomla 3.0 Site and having some category issues where the category text links do not go to the actual category it does this instead: mysite.com/index.php/categoriesnew#category_pane_0
I am using this template appstore: ajoomlatemplates.com/business-joomla-2.5-3.0-template-free/
preview: ajoomlatemplates.com/demo25/003
Thank you,
Charles
I am building a Joomla 3.0 Site and having some category issues where the category text links do not go to the actual category it does this instead: mysite.com/index.php/categoriesnew#category_pane_0
I am using this template appstore: ajoomlatemplates.com/business-joomla-2.5-3.0-template-free/
preview: ajoomlatemplates.com/demo25/003
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78056
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop With Joomla 3.0
Hi,
Without a real link to your store or more information about your website, it would be difficult to give you answer.
Regards,
Without a real link to your store or more information about your website, it would be difficult to give you answer.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds